Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dahlia Done....



I know I said I had planned to paint all Summer...best laid plans and all....not so much. I didn't paint at all. Not in the mood, too busy, too tired, doing other things, who knows. However art class is back in session as of today and I am totally motivated again. The paint brushes are dusted off and I am ready to roll! Today was filled with lots of hugs and laughter after not seeing everyone for a month. Art class is inspirational! I finally finished the dahlia. I found a frame here at home that is perfect for the painting. The frame itself is too dark so I am going to paint it. Nothing like recycling old frames and using up old paint. =) I can't wait to dig in to our new painting. More to come on that one next week.....lovin' art!

No comments: