Sunday, August 3, 2008

Crochet Away.....


One of the other projects I always enjoy working on is my crocheting. I am crocheting a blanket that I think I have been working on for hmmm, about 4 years now. Okay maybe not that long but it seems like forever. This is going to be a "king size" blanket by the time I am done! The green one in the background is one I finished years ago and we use it all the time. Crocheting is a wonderful thing to do while relaxing and watching tv. I just enjoy having projects to always work on. Maybe it is because I am OCD or ADD or just CRAZeeee =) I always have to keep busy. But what the heck, whether I am learning something new or working on something old...the fun never ends.

1 comment:

Rhea said...

Looks warm...send one east, the evening are already cooling off here! I try but mine always end up trapezoidal, or some other non-rectangular shape!