Sunday, June 14, 2009

Family Visits.........

Sis, Mom and Me...girl day at the mall
Dani (niece), Lori (sis), and Mom.....goin' to lunch
Hotel Del...beautiful!
Sis, Cat n the Hat, and Me.....at the Del
Mom and Me in Coronado
Jamie and Art (Nephew)....cookin' up barbecue
Jayden (Great Nephew) and Tatiana.....hangin' in her room
Steph (Sis n Law) and Larry (Her Hubby)....waitin' for tasty barbecue
Art and Steph....barbecue day
This past week was filled with family fun. First Jamie's Nephew Arthur and his son Jayden came out from Indiana to stay with us for a week. We had never met Jayden and hadn't seen Art in years! It was so great to have them and we already miss them now that they are back home. Mid visit with the Nephew's, surprise, surprise, my Mom, Sister and Niece came in from Oregon, Washington and No. Cali for a surprise visit! I was shocked! Jamie and my Sis planned it for a couple of weeks without me knowing a thing! Wow! It was so great for my side and Jamie's side to be here at the same time. Such fun. =)

2 comments:

Rhea said...

So nice to see those familiar faces I haven't seen in YEARS!!!! Everyone looks great! What a great surprise visit - way to go Jamie!

Amy Wise said...

I know right!? How cool is it that they did that! My Sister came up with the idea, called my Mom and my niece, they said, "We are in," and then my Sis and Jamie "conspired!" Such a great surprise!!!