Friday, April 10, 2009

Celebrating my 44th!

Angela & I at Broken Yolk =)
Tatiana & Alyssa at Broken Yolk...Cheers!
My tomatos that I have been dying for! Yippee!
Gifts from Mom and Dad...thank you!
Awwww.....
What a great birthday I had! Thank you everyone! My day started by going to breakfast with Tatiana, Angela and Alyssa. Broken Yolk baby!! Soooo good. Then we went to the mall and "played." Ya know, that's what us girls do best. =) After that we went home and Jamie surprised me by getting off work early and coming home with a beautiful cake and gifts. After resting for a bit after a "hard day of celebrating" Miss Corinne joined us and we went out to dinner to celebrate again! So much fun and so much love!

3 comments:

Rhea said...

Glad you had such a fun birthday!!! Happiest wishes from all of us! We miss you!
Rhea and 'the dels'

Eunice said...

I can't believe I forgot your birthday! Happy belated birthday Amy! Love,
Eunice

Amy Wise said...

Oh my gosh Eunice I just saw your post. Thank you! We miss you terribly!!! I hope your firm is busy busy busy. =)