Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rusty Truck.......

Done....well maybe. I actually took one of my paintings out of a frame the other day to tweak it. Details, details. =)
This one is a combination of 3 pictures. The truck is from one picture, the background from another and some outdoor elements from another (not pictured). I still have some fine details to work on but you get the idea. This one was quite the challenge! We are going to start portraits in the next class so the learning just continues and the fun never ends!!

4 comments:

Rhea said...

I like the composition... you are really getting into this!!! Can't wait to see the portrait!
Rhea

Unknown said...

I just can't believe how much fun this is. It is the most relaxing wonderful thing I have ever done. With all that we continue to go through regarding the water issue this is just such a wonderful escape...I love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow Amy....I am impressed. You have great talent at painting! Keep them coming
Ruth

Amy Wise said...

Rula Lenska!

Hello! So good to hear from you on here. Send pics of Serena when you can or hmmmm maybe in your "spare" time you and Jeff can have a blog too. We would love to keep in touch this way. =)

Love Amy