Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dance Dance Dance!


Tatiana just finished her Winter Recital and what a great show it was! 3 nights of dancing! She can't stand taking pictures so I only have a couple to share. Teenagers. =) Her classes this year are tap, jazz and hip hop. She informed me yesterday that hip hop is her "calling." I love it! Her calling. She wants to move to New York to go to college and to dance. Can you say scholarship? Rhea you might have a frequent weekend visitor in 4 1/2 years. =)















2 comments:

Lori said...

Okay - so tell that daughter of yours to let you videotape her dancing and then include that on the blog!!! :)

I think she should go to school in New York - think of the girls trips we could have!

Amy Wise said...

"North country" lovin the name! You are too funny! Hey I like the girls trip to NY idea!! Good one!