Tuesday, December 18, 2007

San Diego fun......Disney too!

I got this idea from my dear friend Rhea who now lives on the East Coast and I get to see what is happening with her beautiful family via this blog. I love it! I feel like she is back in San Diego. So for now this is what is up with the Wise's. =)


Tatiana being goofy!

Tat and Marissa celebrating the big 13!




Jema and Tatiana having fun with you know who from Pooh!


Walkin on the beach in OB.




Tatiana all grown up.







Our adorable little Angel.














Jamie's
"baby" the El Camino.
The fun never ends on this one!











Jamie and his crazy shirts!


















Mom and Tat hangin' out in OB!














Peace!










The happiest place on earth!

2 comments:

Rhea said...

So glad to welcome you to the blogosphere! I love seeing all the pictures of your adventures...keep them coming!

Amy Wise said...

Oh my gosh I love this site. Thank you so much for the idea. I can't tell you how nice it is to keep up with your family even though you are not here. Love, love, love all the pictures!! Hey how do you link to other blogs...I would love to put a link of yours on mine. Merry Christmas and love to the family!!! Amy